For a brighter, whiter smile without the wait, opt for Opalescence Boost, an in-office, chemically activated whitening treatment that offers results in about an hour.
- Opalescence Boost features a unique, chemically activated formula that allows your dentist to whiten your teeth without the bothersome heat or ultraviolet rays of a light. Opalescence Boost also contains potassium nitrate and fluoride, which help to improve oral health by strengthening enamel, decreasing sensitivity, and offering increased cavity prevention.
- Opalescence Boost offers results in about an hour. The dentist-supervised, in-office procedure is safe and effective, and offers a brighter, whiter smile after just one appointment.
- Opalescence Boosts features a unique syringe to syringe mixing system, which ensures its freshness and delivers an evenly mixed product. With its distinct red color, Opalescence Boost eases placement and removal.
Opalescence Take Home Whitening Gels allow you to whiten your teeth at your convenience—in a safe, effective, and customized way.
- Opalescence Take Home Whitening Gels are only available from your dentist, who will supervise your treatment from initial consultation through completion. The sticky, viscous gel won’t migrate to gums, and most formulations include Potassium Fluoride (PF), which helps to improve oral health by strengthening enamel, decreasing sensitivity, and offering increased cavity prevention.
- Powerful, prescription-strength Opalescence Take Home Whitening Gels are available with 10%, 10%PF, 15%PF, 20%PF, and 35%PF carbamide peroxide. Opalescence Take Home Whitening Gels can provide results after just one night, though expect to see results in about a week.
- Opalescence Take Home Whitening Gels are delivered via customized bleaching tray. Your dentist will create this tray from an alginate impression of your mouth; this customization is part of why Opalescence Take Home Whitening Gels are so effective. You can further customize your Opalescence Take Home Whitening Gel experience by choosing from the five formulations and three flavors (mint, melon and regular).